Define Your Moment
Every month, the most defining stories will be rewarded with an exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna suit – all Made to Measure.
You may have made an error on the form. Please check over your responses again.
Terms & Conditions
Promoter and Users
- The promoter of the Contest is: Ermenegildo Zegna HOLDITALIA S.p.A whose registered office is at ., Via Roma 99/100, 13835 TRIVERO (BI), ITALY (“Zegna”).
- The Contest is open to all participants aged 18 years or over publishing/uploading their Stories to the Site, except employees of Zegna Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the contest, (the “Users”).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase and/or marketing registration necessary to enter the Contest.
How to enter to the Contest
- To participate to the Contest, the Users are invited to share their “Defining Moment”, by writing a story in any language (500 characters long) (“the “Story”) and to provide his/her personal data as requested by Zegna to be contacted by the same for the purposes directly connected with the Contest. The Story will be published on the Site. The User can also decide not to publish his/her name on the Site, publishing the Story as “Anonymous”.
- The User is entitled to upload more than one Story, however only one Story per User can be selected by Zegna.
- The Contest starts on February the 10th 2017 and will be closed on July the 10th 2017. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- The Users remain fully responsible for the contents and information contained into the Stories submitted for the Contest and will hold Zegna harmless and fully indemnified for any request of damage, actions and or sanctions, received by the same and/or any third party. The Users shall not submit for the Contest any content (which means any material, including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, the “Content”) which is illegal or unlawful, or which infringe any third party's legal rights. The submitted Story and any part of the same, must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against the User or Zegna or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- The User warrants that the Story and all the information and Contents submitted will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Zegna reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Only the Stories duly accepted by Zegna and then published on the Site will participate to the Contest. Zegna’s decision in this respect will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Zegna, by its internal panel of specialists, will monthly select the 2 best Stories at its own discretion, taking into consideration the mood of the Contest, the tone and the intensity of the Story, the mood of the Contest, the tone and the intensity of the Story, the compliancy to the contest concept and the Zegna brand image. The decision of the panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Users author of the selected Story will be notified by email within the subsequent month following the Story’s upload. If the relevant Users cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Zegna reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the same and pick a replacement winner.
- The Users author of the selected Story will be invited to an Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique store and, at this purpose, the same will be directly contacted by Zegna in order to organize and define together such special trip into the world of Zegna.
- At the selected boutique, the winner will have a dedicated team who will ideate and create a tailored suit exclusively fit for him for a Made to Measure (classic made) experience using a special Trofeo suit fabric, colors and patterns to be chosen by the Winner from a dedicated selection (the “MTM Experience”). Even if the Contest is opened to male and female, Zegna produces and sells menswear products and, therefore, MTM Experience will be only dedicated to menswear products.
- The MTM Experience will be also completed and enriched by exclusive luxury courtesies. Travel expenses to the boutique are expressly excluded.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Zegna reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Uses can use his invitation to the MTM Experience only within December the 31st 2017 and after such date the prize shall be considered as expired.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Each User hereby agrees that Zegna (and third parties authorised by the same, including its partners, affiliates, distributors, franchisees) may make any and all use of the Story, and any part of it, available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, including newsletter, whether now known or invented in the future. The above mentioned usage rights also cover the PR online and offline, including advertorial pages and editorial pages on web-sites and on social media platforms; web paid and unpaid (websites and social media channels); direct marketing, collateral and coop advertising; promotional use in Zegna’s points of sale (including franchising, corner in malls and in other areas of malls in which Zegna has a point of sale, hotels, through dedicated screens) by means of catalogues, window show cards, POP, window panels, internal and external lightboxes, hoardings, mailers, invitation cards, press release; during events organized by the Company; perpetual and unlimited institutional usage, internal and digital archive. For Zegna archives, with an historical and no-profit scope, and for social media archives (the images and names will not be cancelled by Zegna, but not even reposted after the usage-period agreed) without limit of time.
- The User now grant Zegna (and third parties authorised by Zegna, including its partners, affiliates, distributors, franchisees) an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Story) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Story for such purposes. The User will be entitled to publish and/or share the Story on social media, provided that he will be entitled to share only pre-defined copy and an image provided by Zegna for this purpose, inviting other people to share their Defining Moment on the Site.
- Zegna does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Story. It may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to the Story that appears to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- The Story and any Content submitted must be personal to and relate specifically to the User.
- Users may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Zegna reserves the right to use the names and addresses of the same in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Users also guarantee that all reference to third parties and subjects have been previously authorized by the same, duly informed by the User.
- Any personal data relating to Users will be processed by Zegna for the purposes of the Contest. The provision of the requested data are necessary to participate to the Contest and the same data will be processed by Zegna mainly by electronic means. The appointed data processor is the Omnichannel Manager and the complete list of the data processor is available at the offices of Zegna. The data can be received by consultants, employees and companies of the Zegna Group which will act as data processors of persons in charge of the processing. The data will be diffused on the Site. The Users can always request Zegna to update, modify or cancel its personal data delivering the request to: email@example.com. Since the Contest is an international promotion, the personal data will be transferred also outside the EU to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the EU.
- The Contest and the relevant Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milan.